what i used to dye my tips pink: an informative post
i bought all of these items at my local sally beauty supply, just an fyi
btw, for the process, i watched this video which was very helpful
- l’oreal quick blue hair bleach (i just bought the $5 packet instead of the bucket)
- salon care 20 volume creme regular lift (for the developer)
- wella color charm toner in T10
- manic panic dye in cotton candy
- applicator brush for bleach/toner/dye
- ion deep conditioner packets
- don’t buy a container, just use a plastic tupperware for anything you’re mixing
- use one part bleach and one part developer for the bleach mix
- use one part toner and two parts developer for the toner mix
- wear a shirt that you don’t mind bleach/dye staining!!!
- you really only need foil for the bleach and toner steps, for the dye you can just apply it and let it chill without foil
- keep a junky towel around to wipe your hands on!!
if you guys have any questions, let me know! :~)